Search This Blog

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Time killer

Note here : Abc means anybody who is on my Gtalk or Yahoo messenger list.

Abc : Hey how are you?
Me : Doing good what about you? (even if I am actually feeling utterly bad)
Abc : Doing good.
Abc : So what's new? Anything special?
Me : Nothing special, you tell me.
...
// Some lines of repetition of old topics (and most the times the content least concerned to me or Abc)
...
Me : So what's new? Anything special?
// Again some non-sense
Abc : So what's new? Anything special?


If you do not believe me then just check your chat history logs. What is written above is template (probably I studied too much of C++ last week) for all chat files in history.


template2

2 comments:

Ketan said...

i think its a good experiment...best of luck with this one...and do post the results of that... curious to know...

Unknown said...

Its true. It's "Whats up" - if taken honestly, they got the whole Twitter running on it :)

But, every time I am bored of those dry lines of code or of those same faces arround.. I just open GTalk & make myself feel .. hey I got friends.. Some Red, Orange & Green :D